In third and fourth we have had a bery busy September and October.
- We are learning to play the tin whistle. We have mastered the scale and are now moving onto tunes, starting with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
- We did a lot of surveys and graphs last week in our Maths. It was interesting to find out peoples' favourite computer games, films, foods etc.
- We are continuing with station teaching this year in English. We are doing a lot of writing. stories, procedures etc.
- In Gaeilge, we wrote about famous characters from cartoons and films. We also wrote about our houses. This week we are doing about Oíche Shamhna.
- In Geography we studied Ireland - learned all the counties. We know how to fill them in to a blank map! We also are learning about our own County and our town.
- In History, we found out about Ancient Rome and are now studying The Celts. The Celts are very interesting - they did a lot for our country.